Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Morning Tea


Wow, it has been two weeks since I wrangled with my boss, Peter. At present I'm put in an embarrassing situation: no business at my hand, while my seat pretty near Peter's office; we barely talk. Aah.... Though I can have more leisure time doing my Chinese novel reading, I insidiously perceive guilty. My English ain't improving, either. I seldom read essays or listen to radio in English language these weeks. Most of the free time is for social activities and novel reading. So am I stunted in progress? I comfort myself that at reading is at least not too bad. Reading novels in Chinese has been what I'm interested but what I couldn't spare time for; the contents of books calm my perplexed and annoyed mind in this unpeaceful working environment.
I miss my mom. She is aging, getting weaker and more ailed. But she turns to be a grandma recently. It must be a bliss to her. I wish her joy and peace.

No comments: