Monday, January 8, 2007

10 S Define Oscar

Get to know me more. Several "S" show you the way.
1. Sissy: Yeah, sad to say, the first impression I make on others is always, "sissy". I tried to change, but I failed, since it's so natural from my childhood til now. And I hardly told my family and friends that, I have been made fun of and given the elbow by being feminine since I've grown up too many times to cry a tear. I don't let them know because I don't want them hurt or insulted. Therefore, if you're reading this paragraph, you step closer to the recess of my heart than my family and friends.

2. Straight and Single: I'm sissy, so I'm single, but I claim straight. I'm available 24 hours a day for any girl to come date me. C'mon, girls! Have some guts!

3. Strange: Sissy means strangle. And if you are unfortunately in a conservative and traditional field like medicine, you are fucking strange. See, all the sins come from being sissy. Numberless times I thought to myself what if I could live a normal life, just like a common boy, without disgusting others by uttering a single word or doing a sole motion ?
4. Sentimental: If you read my previous entries, I hope my ridiculous sentiments don't grieve you. It's just so true of me.

5. Smiles: Mmmm, although I'm sentimental, I smile unconsciously from childhood most of the time. I'm glad it adds points to me when encountering strangers. I'm used to smiling.

6. Spicy: Ha ha, I love Spice Girls; I get a lot of inspirations from them. I'm very eager to give out the different flavours in myself from this boring hypocritical environment.

7. Superficial: Oops, sorry to inform you with this. I care excessively about my over prominent mandibles, my minimal eyes and too short eyelashes, my bald forehead, my atrophic muscles, and my pores on my face.

8. Sincere Scorpion: Last but not the least, I'm a loyal and faithful Scorpion. Everything I do, I do it for my love without doubt or hesitation. If you are my blog reader, I hope you can read my sincerity in my creation.

No comments: