Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sopkesman For Bachelorism

I am the spokesman for bachelorism. It's no doubt, for I never have a girlfriend. Never ever. No one dates me, no one says she loves me. Seems so weird to somebody I know for never make a duo, while it's an ordinary routine to me.
As far as a sissy boy without a girlfriend history is concerned, I've experienced being confused and bothered to be misunderstood all the times as a gay. Years went by, and I am tired to explain any more. "Too picky", "too much occupied in studies", "haven't found the destiny", are all excuses. I know clearly that femininity of a man is god's condemnation. No woman likes her man to act like a woman. I try to change it, but in vain. I was born with these all, and there was nothing I could do about it. It's my fate, my nature, my ego.
I still have quite a few unspoken crushes these years. Yeah, sentimental people like me always live in fantasies or unrealistic adorations. And also, I've been expecting having my own wife, my own children, my own house, and my own family. However, these could hardly be possible for me. I could not provoke the women's desire.
In spite of the harsh reality, I have no choice but to change my attitude towards enjoying bachelorism. Living in the city is boring. I cannot expect a girl to make it colorful. Only I can make mine seemingly worthwhile to live it. Besides, I can spend more time with my parents. They mean so much to me. I cannot imagine one sole day without them in this world. Fragility and desolation are the last things I shall unveil to others. Hang on there.

No comments: