Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Oscar In High School

Looking back when I was in senior high, I don't find myself a happy person. Maybe at that time, I wasn't sensible and socialized enough. I was over self-centered, proud, strong-headed, regardless of others' feelings. As I remembered, there was a period I wasn't popular. Classmates hated me. I was isolated, gloomy, and verjuiced. Anyway, it was all past.
However, when I came back home taking out the old photo albums and reviewing, I was surprised I left behind so may laughters and funny behaviours to go this long way. As if the sad and grey cuts were removed; only the happy moments were collected to make a beautiful jigsaw picture.
Anyhow, I think I'm happier than I was. I'm more comfortable with myself. I'm more grounded, and I know to care and respect others. What matters is listen to my heart, and fights for the most important thing in life, that is, my family. Family dominates every thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love both of the photos.

i found them very cute~

Oscar said...

Thank you!
You are so kind and lovely~