Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dinner With Boy Ten

I originally didn't figure to compose two entries on Ten. To me he per se isn't too much an interesting material.
But in the dorm after work, he came to me said, "Did you have dinner yet?" "No." "How about going out together?" Though most dinners I ate alone, I didn't object eating with a half-strange boy. I personally decided to go to nearby 明志 University Of Technology to enjoy famous soy sauce mixed delicacies. It took 20 minutes to ride a motorcycle there; fortunately he was barely 55 kg for me to carry.
On the way, he said he was preparing a certification exam for financial insurance broker, the same occupation as his mom. His mom recently hoarsened her voice due to overwork. His major in college is information management, but he won't be engaged in the computer-related industry. "Too many people in this industry" he said. Well, there are bees in his mind.
There were awkward moments between us once in a while. Unavoidable. While Ten always forced to squeeze a dull laughter, only to make it even more embarrassing. For all that, he is quite a good mate to go with. He doesn't have different opinions from mine. My decision is our decision. And I feel free to comment on many things and ask him many questions without worrying to defeat the pathetic masculine dignity of most boys, whom I meet hate to be "taught".
Ten praised my taste for food. He liked the delicacy I brought him to. When back home, I read a novel in the laundry room, and he sticked around me. Interesting. Ten is not attractive, and me, either. But well, ha ha, better accompanied than alone, for both of us.

No comments: