Thursday, March 29, 2007

Gaining Through Losing

We've been gaining one good thing through losing another. I'm so proud to be with you, my friends.
Lots of Love. Smooches. Every ever disgrace and spites when we were together shatters into pieces. As far as I'm concerned, I'm a person who doesn't pronounce my real pain; I'm coward but desperate to risk for goals. And maybe that's why, wherever I go, whenever I am, I always need your best wishes and encouragement. Darlings, no more tears, no more shivers. I won't turn my back on you, I don't wanna let you down. I'm a fleeting star in the sky, I want to glitter in your eyes.
So many lovely ladies, so many adorable boys, you occupy my most important part of youth, make up the most outstanding stories of mine. Next time you see me, touch me, kiss me, hold me. You must love me.

No comments: