Thursday, March 1, 2007

Old Photos/ Thanks

I cannot stop reviewing and playing with these old pictures. So many beautiful figures and poses in them. Again, they are my college classmates. We used to be happy together, then drifted apart as time went by, due to in different places, positions, and personality differences, to name some. If not for these image records, I'd have forgotten how splendid and interesting those moments were.
And I want to dedicate my thanks to all present colleagues around me. They help me create new photos which will end out old ones, appreciated by future me. I don't want to pretend goody-goody by saying all the colleagues are my teachers, friends, lovers. No, not all . Conflicts in life still exist. But it doesn't erase many of them's kindness, naiveness, and living humour. I do grow up somehow by getting alone with them and observing them. Well, it's funny to say that, only in the leisure time when you don't have to earn money can you really enjoy life. However, in order to enjoy life we try very hard to earn money. It becomes a vicious cycle, a bittersweet symphony, a meaningful satire. Do people call it "C'est la vie"?
Fun to mention, most of my colleagues are girls or ladies. Don't know why, but I have less pressure to deal with them than men. Men are, ah, stereotypically speaking, more violent, rude, impulsive, haphazard, free, erotic, and less sentimental, considerate, sweet, and temperate. To the most part I am more like a girl. Besides, I have to admit that I don't know the art of fraternity much. Sigh. This might explain somewhat why I write a series of boys on my blog. I try to know them by analysing them. But knowing a boy definitely doesn't mean knowing how to be with him. In brief, I'm girls' boy, not boys'. Ladies, thanks for being with me in my life.

No comments: