Friday, March 9, 2007

Endless Rain, Hot Winter, Chilly Spring

I left this blog for quite a while. More than one weak at least. Longer did I leave my regular jogging of 10 thousand miles once three times a week. Don't know how to condemn myself for practicing sloth. If necessary to explain something, I stop blogging because I spare time for reading Chinese novel classics. I read beyond ten already so far in one month, as if I hungered for tasty meat and mellow wine. The price I paid is my alienation of English. Well, you can't gain everything.
The climate is getting weird year by year. I never experienced in my memory such a hot winter and cold spring. Thereby, I can't put on the best clothes in the right condition. Always guess the wrong weather. Ridiculous to say, in a time like this, the weather is as freak as humans, like me. Jerk. Asshole.
If I could tell the world just one thing, it would be "I'm fine", in spite of the labile values and capricious world around me. Again and again, I'm allocated to different work and transferred to different places. I face different looks, establish new relationship, reconstruct my ego, transform my identity. To try new stuff is possibly fun; at least you learn more, know more. However, to be a new me, or saying to adapt to new colleagues and superiors, is never easy. Neither is it easy to handle old members. Time flowing like a river, relationship rolling like a wheel, flying birds gone, flourish flowers fade, flames to dust, lovers to friends, difficult are either you or I to please every one, no matter how hard we try. Just smooth the soul, calm the worries, take a deep breath, and stay positive.
Strange with the new; tired with the old. Life has been a struggle, to me and to most people I know. The girl ahead of me in my office considers going abroad for the PhD. degree; she is gorgeous, she is at her late 20s, and she has to study and prepare for overseas exams. The girl right to me is down due to the confounding job dilemma; she has worked here for half a year already and hasn't got paid yet due to administrative procedure delay, you know, administrative things. She wants a more stable and reliable job. Another girl who left our unit last year is still looking for a new job. She applied for a few but didn't make it. Finding a job is always like this, a lag between what you want and what you can get.
Stand alone in the crossroads, try to find my own home, my own road, on my own. And I listen. Listen to the song deep in my heart, a melody I start and haven't completed.

No comments: