Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Evolutional Metamorphosis

Grow up, mature, be stronger. I want to be a better man. I endeavor to try and try.
To be honest in shame, I never adapt myself to the living reality, though I pretend to. Throughout allocations these years, I waste much time complaining, murmuring, seeking and end, and indulging myself in missing good old days, which were not truly good, which used to be disgracefully compared to the even-older days. Moreover, I fail to sustain a long-term in-depth relationship with people. I'm changeable, usually in emotional roller-coaster, only to make people around me offended and puzzled.
Nevertheless, if so, then why do I shed tears when farewell to old units, old colleagues, and acquaintances? What recalls my nostalgia, what makes me reluctant to leave? There must be something sweet or some parts touching in the bad new days.
There are times, people compliment me on being unique, courageous, and clinging to my true colors. They say successful people are such because they cling to their principle. It's paradoxical. Most people are not doing their likes. There ain't so many likes available. Most barely try to make a living, including me. What's being flexible, what's being changeable, there is a thin line in between. Anyway, anyhow, I'm tired of regretting, feeling sorry to the left, having vague illusion of the coming days. Cherish what I own, before it's too late.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

加油加油加油~~~
說實在的 看不懂...
那該加油的應該是我吧...
ㄏㄏㄏ
我終於退伍拉 哈哈
期待他日再相逢XD