Thursday, November 30, 2006

Life Is Demanding Without Understanding

I believe my readers and friends recently have heard a lot of my complaints and worries. Yeah, many days are not my days; I have only a few. I start to hesitate going overses or not, though too late. After I entered this new unit, I began to realize I am too fresh for these hard work and tasks. I have no smooth temper. I am arrogant and slothful. I am bitchy and difficult to get alone with. I am the last one to work on the proejct in this unit, not to mention overseas on behalf of Taiwan. Shame on me. So give me up.
Feel like shit. I get myself so much trouble and so many affairs. I deserve all these. Do I? I want to be a big person. Everybody does. So when I saw a callenge or a "big chance", I thought maybe I could make it as those Mr. Bigs did. And I go far wrong. I am still innocent and like a baby. Silly. I'm not prepared. I don't know the whole truth and details even. People concerned didn't tell me. They said they were not clear yet. Although it's childish to say so, I feel I was cheated. Things go the opposite way, the least wanted way I thought. Yeah, I am not qualified to be a success. Success takes a lot. And I don't want to pay. I have only to lose. This event is born and destined to be a tragedy. I'm playing the tragedy. One year later, if only I wouldn't look back in anger and regret. Mom, Dad, and Brother, I've been missing you.

1 comment:

賈大衛 said...

My lovely roommate:
I've been sentimental beforetime.Opps,I almost forgot it.Above-mentioned saying doesn't to cheer on you.The key point of question is:You are smart,so you think too much;and the key factor I want to convey is:If you see my changed,try it as me.That's teaching and learning promote and enhance each other,I've learn many things from you,thanks.So please do not say "maturation" on me.It's a conviction we all need to have.

bless you

your lovely roommate.