Friday, November 17, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada

Yes, I know, some of my colleagues have noticed this blog, so I cannot say things like a spoiled child as I did. Let me make some statements and clarification. In one of my previous entries, I mentioned that my boss seemed a little bit "picky". But actually I should not say something mean like that. The fact is, he is a Virgo; that is, he is neat and tidy. He does eveything well. He dresses decently, and acts precisely. He is not harsh to me or to Michael, either. He cares about us, and has far more expectations of us than any other does. Thereby it's me the question falls on. I admit that I'm fragile. I am easy to get anxious and I usualy panic. I try to accommodate myself. (But God know how?) So far people around me are all nice to me. Girls are elegant, and sirs are gentle. Nothing terrifying happened yet. If it does, I will let my audience know, ya. I ought not to render myself helpless that way I was before. Take a breath! Keep calm! Stay positive! You'll get through it. (Do I try to conceive myself? No,no, no..........)

No comments: