Tuesday, November 28, 2006

On The Verge Of Suicide

Life gets harsher and harsher. The boss becomes more and more demanding. I am frightened. I resist taking so much pressure. My emotions seek for an exit. What's even miserable, I broke my glasses yesterday, and therefore, I missed an important date, wasted a film ticket, and ruined my faith. The glass store here refused repairing it. I send it back home in Tainan; it may take 2 weeks or so. But I am 1000 degree near-sighted.
When you have a bad luck, everything sucks accompanying it. The weather is rainy. My world is sinking. I am overwhelmed by depressive mood. I am looking for a grisp, waiting for some comfort. I miss my home. I am lost and discouraged alone. I am weak and easily beaten. I hunger for Mom's embrace to rest in.
Can I get some signs from a messenger for guidance? I become more and more emotional, arrogant, and explosive. I find it harder and harder to control my temper. As a result, I made mistakes, and had paid for it. I dislike myself. Where is my salvation?

1 comment:

賈大衛 said...

Hi,Mr.Oscar:
Recall your long hair that you have grow.Additionally,find out yourself in past days.Come on!Yuppy guy!