Wednesday, November 29, 2006

JayDavid, My Lovely Roommate

Since the odd errands seem impossible to finish in a couple of weeks, I'd like to push it aside and spend some time introducing my roommate, lovely JayDavid.
David is 3 years younger than me. But he acts much more maturely than his age. Actually, most of the time, he plays a role as my mental tutor. In spite of his young age, David has been eager for success in his future carrer as estates agent and insurance manager. He wants earn a lot of money, wisely and efficiently, and he makes some practical plans. In order to achieve his goal, he gives himself a lot of training both physically and mentally. He reads a lot of books studying keys to success as well as professional kowledge of estates and insurance. He is economic with and saves his wages to an incredible extent, to mislead you as if his was an African refugee. Moreover, he has an amazing physical force. He strenghens his muscle to an "Arnold" degree. All he does so much is trials and tests for himself. He has faith and pride in himself, which makes him so invincible.
So far as I observe, what David does defines the pathway to success: perseverance, patience, belief, and hard work. Yet we don't know whether my dear roommate can make it or not, but I don't see any sense and point if he would fail. David is a formidble fighter, always staying positive. You can see quite a few losers on the street or buses every day, but David is the few modela that make you admire during a few years, especially to consider his being young. I hope his energy and strong will can be communicable and infectious. Poor and fragile me need some guidance to carry me higher.

No comments: