Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Love Letter For Myself

How many years does it take to mature? How many tears should I shed before I'm blessed? During these years, I encountered frustrations, and faced harsh reality. I don't get knocked down; on the contrary, I stand still. Even so, I am exhausted. Since the world is that big, then where can I make my own place? If my hand is so small, then how much may I grasp? Underneath the fading moon, walking across the bridge, I find vacuum in my soul.

I've been tortured by solitude. I sought my Miss Right, but always in vain. Following a series of backfires, nothing can I do but pretend indifference. I hungered for romance desperately; as a result, I drove myself into a corner. But anyhow, I express my gratitude to Lord, for "choking me in the shallow water, before I go too deep".(Emma Button)

Keep on walking. Beside me are motorbikes fleeing, and skyscrapers are behind me. Cold winds slap my cheeks. My heartbeat resonates with its whimpering. I wander on the Boulevard of broken dreams; my brighter days play vividly in front of me. Neither am I drunken nor am I dreaming. For all those who are concerned about me, that is, Mommy and Daddy, your unfailing love keeps my existence from vanishing.

1 comment:

賈大衛 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.