Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Say A Little Prayer


I just changed my positon and boss last week. So far I've got some load of pressure during this week. My boss, as I know and observe, have quite a few requests about me and Michael, another new colleague in this bureau. He pointed out that he wanted us to wear officially, to act in good manners, and to record my workfile for each day. Wow! I've never been required in so many details in this way before. It was not until now that I realized my previous chiefs were so nice and generous with me. I'm trying now, trying to please my new boss. And I pray, pray for a easier day. Dear Nadia, pray for me.

2 comments:

賈大衛 said...

Hey Oscar,I'm Jaydavid.
It sounds like a bad
news,whatever.But even though it's makes you unhappy,you work here everyday as usual.I want to give you some countenance:show your enthusiasm,trust me,you are different from others,you are active besides,I trust you,you are characterful,so please show me your genius.By the way,I like "genius"very much,for you.

SpiceBoy said...

Dear JayDavid:
You have been so nice with me. I really get a lot of courage from your countenance. And you practice English pretty well! Your message inspired me a lot by all means. Thank you!