Monday, November 20, 2006

Youth Is Wasted On The Young

Every Monday, I don't think I can last that day, that is, today. Why? At daytime on Saturdays, I do some workups, for example, a ten thound meter jog. And Saturday night is a night for boogie-woogie. Disco time starts at 11 p.m. til 3 a.m. in a overcrowded, deserted, and sexy pub on Sunday. Following that, I go home, take a shower, and get to bed with an exhausted body and a lost mind on 5 a.m. I'll wake up around 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.. And the story goes. I attend a concert, namely, Jolin's yesterday, with a terrible hangover. I don't really drink, so maybe it's more precisely said a jetlag. Afterwards, I reach my ugly and chaostic dorm again at midnight; emptiness, dizzness, and headache, mixed with lonliness overwhelmed me. So it's no surprise that, Monday is hell to me. Next time you see me on Monday, I beg your smile and some cheers, kisses best if possible, for your encouragement can really caress and comfort my soul. I keep on working, and darling, help me survive it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ur weekend life is really spicy and sounds crazy,too. that's totally different with mine, even though we still have something in common which we both hate "monday".
most and consider it as hell. my life is simple, but i often experience with monday-sickness. hehe!!
ps u got a cute tutor.