Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Am I Strong Enough?

Recently I have to work on my application for one medical center as the first-year resident. Although my residency cannot start until the end of next October, when I am finished with my current military service, the applcation has to be done half a year before that, and that's now. I sill can recall when I did internship, how much wrath I was filled with when I kept on working for more than 30 hours. It is not unusual condition. It is often, as far as an intern or a resident is concerned. People work day and night, and day. Many people can't apprehend it, and either can I. But that's the way it is.

So when I finished my internship and came to the militay service, I am so much relieved. I take pride in myself, for survivng that period. Nevertheless, I have to face the music. I cannot keep my living by sloth. I have got to go back to work. That's a nightmare. Thinking of the further suffering and challenges, I shiver and stumble.

Dear Nadia, if you are reading, let me tell you that, I envy you. You lead a fantastic life. People around me have dreams. Some dream to be an action star, some dream to sing on the stage, some to publish a friction, and some to travel around the world. However, only a few of them can realize it. Not to mention to live on it, or to be engaged in it. I takes courage, and definitely, talents.

Well, I'm greedy for freedom . I don't wannabe lost in lust after power or money. I wish I remember what I say now after 20 years.

1 comment:

賈大衛 said...

Dear Oscar:

I'm deeply believed that-life is a trade-off.

oh!ya
i think you should be balance your soul.Life is still go on;just like 長江 is continuance floating.Try to find out you ambition and adhere to it(besides to be a doctor)

Remenber one thing:
your best choke point is changeable mind,it'll cause you to feel inferior,don't be that.




Bless you,dear Jaydavid