Thursday, December 7, 2006

Thank You, Julie

Good is good, and bad is bad. I don't know which direction I'm blown to. Sometimes I hesitate; most of the time, I fall and struggle. I am alone, and it's so much pleasure to see somebody reaching out for you.
During last week working, my emotions had quite a big rise and fall. Due to unexpected increasing pressure from the boss and the staff, I started to wonder if I should quit or not. I know I'm so much like a kid, who walks and falls and crys and gets into anger, but it's real me. I was afraid if I kept staying in this bureau, or if I went to that bleak island with two "unfamiliar" partners, I would break down and fall into pieces. All the odd errands around me were too troublesome to get my brains clear. Some colleagues were nice to me but some were cold. My happiness was burried, my enthusium was burned out, and I tried hard to find out what was left.
Then Julie came to me, soothing my temper and mitigating my worries. Life has never been exactly what we have had expected, and I mend and mold myself as it goes on a long way. Julie reminds me of this. I am encouraged to extend my strength and face my weakness. Life is a shooting star, and I should make it shine in that moment of time.
I am still learning and trying. Future is mysterious, and I'm unveiling it step by step. Will the honor belongs to me or not I don't know; no one knows actually. But don't let the fear and derpression haunt me. Don't pack all the negative feelings inside my shallow heart. I am just a lonely boy, trying to make my own way home. And I am so blessed that there are friends getting me out of the bottom. Julie, thank you so much.

No comments: