Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Sing And Dance With Me

I regard it as God's blessings that I sing and dance better than the average do. I love these two hobbies, and that's why I go to pubs or KTVs so often. It's so much pleasure that you can express yourself so freely. In ordinary life, it won't be encouraged to show your extreme points of view, and it won't be allowed either to do whatever you want to. And dance and singing are the outlets of my upsurging emotions and my turbulent sentiments. Act it out and scream it loud!
Recently I've had a lot of leisure time. Thank Bill and Mini Michael, the two newcomers, to share my loads and pressure. However, sarcastic to say, I have little to communicate on my blog. Usually only after any kind of frustrations or unfair affairs will I be stimulated to convey my painful thoughts. So you see here, it's not all that bad to have some backfires or setbacks. But I still dig out some reflection son life to share, because I know that even quite few, there are people who are concerned about me and read my essays.
One interesting finding to mention. Several days ago I listened to the radio and I was more than surprised to find that one famous ophthalmologist, who wrote many distinguished lyrics and renowned poems and prose, was doing his propaganda for his solo singing album!!!! One more title coronated on him, talent! And he is claimed to be the third doctor to be a singer in Taiwan's pop music history, as well as the only one to be engaged in the two opposite career simultaneously. Really a Mr. Incredible to juggle all these. Hearing and reading his news, I am very much inspired and urged. Life is not that commonplace or monotonous. I still can work out or fight out my chance to do something extraordinary, to tell the world I am worth being appreciated for being me, to spice up the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: