Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Bitch As I Am

It feels good to be a bitch; that's just the way I am. It feels good to be me.
Recently I haven't got that much pressure. Maybe I am forgotten, or maybe the free time is just of a fleeting moment. Anyhow, I enjoy the present condition. Of course, I understand it cannot be usual or normal. The real world is, you need to fight and fight and tread on the thorns and push the obstructions away. It's not common to take a long deep breath as I do now. So I cherish this moment.
When will I be sent to the Marshall Islands? What time is the next challenge coming? Will things go the way I want it to be? Ah, I don't know. There is nothing I know for sure. Looking back at my past, I found everything in my life, bitter, sweet, sorrowful, awful, fucked up, good, bad. Wow, I am 25 already!

No comments: