Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Draw A Lot, Make A Wish

Some words I don't say, but I do feel; some things I don't do, yet I know what it will end up being. Sometimes you don't speak, but I know you perceive; some things you don't do, while you foresee the results. And I still believe, someday I will open my eyes and see; I will find out who's the one in my mind. Someday I will unfold my wings and fly, over the back of the world, to have you realized all the changes I've underwent.
Many nights I contemplated it through over and over again. Winds kept blowing, while moonlight hesitated to come into my bed.
For all that, I ask God for prophecy. I ask how the transmigration of sorrow and laughter take place. Down the waterfall, where my career may be taken to. I ask how much destiny I owe. Why my sincerity and true-heartedness come to naught. Yet I am always alone, I still reach out for a hug or a nod. A lot of water passed under the bridge. I see my body loosening, my face wrinkling, my eyelid dropping, and my voice coarsening. Where is my Neverland? Where is the niche I belong? Let all these doubts unspoken. My knees bended, my head bowed, I ask for God's instructions. There is little I can do, and I pray my family be granted with blessings.

No comments: