Thursday, December 28, 2006

Don't Forget About Us-- dedicated to Julie and Nadia


As everybody knows, I serve my substitute service now. During this period, I decide to make a record to remember all the peers/brothers/friends/buddy buddies/colleagues around me. I have made a note in one of my previous essays about my roommate, JayDavid, a handsome/
cute/well-built/hard-working/perseverant boy. I also narrated an argument last two weeks between me and a headstrong/invincible companion. I decide to let it go on to the others. Frankly speaking, not all the guys around me made up a beautiful or interesting story to commemorate. For instance, Bill defines verjuice; mini Michael keeps his personal life like a clam so much that makes himself hard to communicate. I had unresolved different viewpoints from JayDavid about things in life most of time and it resulted in wrangles. But for all that, I still appreciate these experience getting along with them. They serve me different flavours of life, in contrast to the monotonous and "monoclonal" people in hospitals-- callous/arrogant/jaded/ weighted down/messy/untidy/loose/wrinkled/podgy. Hell for Hyacinthus. (Hyacinthus has some ambiguous affair with Apollo, and is killed by Zephyros due to Zephyros's unrequited and jealous adoration)

But in the very very beginning before I start the journey of boys, I would like to dedicate this to my two lovely/sweet/shining/breath-taking/stylish/refined/aesthetic/friendly/helpful/kind/ one and only/unforgettable teachers, Nadia, and Julie. Here is the website of Nadia, http://www.nadiahatta.com/. It's her that encourages me to embark on this blog and keep on expressing myself. She makes language learning a fun lesson to take. And when it comes to Julie, she plays both roles as my tutor as well as my counsellor. She offers her care and empathy to me and also eases my worries and sorrow. It's impossible to complete all the narrations and convey all my thanks to them in an instant. But this is the bow of the ship. As it went by, both you and me can get to know them more and more. So are the boys.

No comments: