Thursday, December 21, 2006

Chilly, Frosty

It has been crazy-driving enough to have so many damn freezing mornings at a stretch. What makes it worse is the non-stop rainfalls. My fingertips tingles in this kind of weather due to numerous wounds and bleeding sites on them resulting from my terrible habitual bites.
My life in this week is actually, no that bad. I have a lot of free time to do my own reading and music listening. I regain my interests at high school in female folk vocals, like Steve Nicks, Tori Amos, Edie Brickell, Sarah McLachlan, Jewel, Kate Bush, Patty Smith, Suzanne Vega, and so on. Their vocals are spiritual and refined, and the original creative works in them can't take my "ears " off it. I love this kinda sentiments.
Oh, well, it will be one more lonely Xmas. No big deal, merely one more. And I really appreciate it, for having a day off on the eve. I still can remember how miserable it was to be required to work on holidays last year as an intern in the medical center, regardless it is Saturday, Sunday, Xmas, New Year, or Chinese New Year. The only words you wanted to express then was, "What a fucking job it is that sinks, stinks, and sucks. " So at least it's blissful this year that I have a ordinary life as a normal person, to take days off that should be taken off, no matter if there are people around me or not. So, you might be curious about my holiday plans. Ah, probably have a big dinner and do window shopping in the malls. This is really the stereotype of what I've done in the past 7 years every time I'm free and alone in the city. Don't put too much expectation and excitement on holidays, for fear that the backfires get me.
By the way, I get a job next November as a physician in Kaohsiung Chang-Gung Memorial Hospital. Alas....What kinda life it may be in the future five years, no sunshine (and no rain, too) , no fancy dressing, no abundant time for a bath and a meal, no folk music, no energy to fall in love desperately against all odds, no space to express my extreme point of views, no friend to cry to, no rope to hold on, no reason to break down and freak out. Nevertheless, this probably my unrealistic fancy; you can never predict if you can last to that day. Never say never. Anything can happen in that island. Ha ha...................
I am not insane. I am just unwell.

No comments: