Thursday, March 27, 2008

What The Fuck It Is......











Days without wards are fleeting away. Di Da Di Da Di Da. Too happy to stand saying goodbye. Too fast to catch the fleeting happiness. If it were the most blissful moments of my resident career, well, I believe it is, and the seniors told me so as well, I would like to thank the lovable colleagues with me this month. That we don't have to work together for long might account for your loveliness. Work always genders conflicts, and friction undermines friendship. So I prefer making friends with people outside my department, better far away from the hospital. Oops.
Seeing what I did in these photos? I played as the fireman. Easier to have days without responsibility than not. Play is always fun. Once I had to work instead of playing, I could not smile that way anymore. Therefore, I wonder if unwillingness and unhappiness are the essences of work itself. That's why we call work work, not play.

No comments: