Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fighter

If I could ever achieve something, I'd like to thank those who ever gave me credits or compliments which were far far more than what I had done. It was these overpraises, though not all out of true hearts, that spurred me on keeping up with them. These boasts always reminded me to make more of myself not to let them become vaunts.
And for sure, there were more times I was disregarded or insulted on the long way I grew up. Thanks again for those who did bad to me. I knew I was weak, I was sissy, I had no background. The only thing I could revenge was to transform myself into a more powerful and respectful person, to overshadow those mean guys. I still could remember how those kids call me "freak" when I was in elementary school, how classmates betrayed and alienated me, how strangers misunderstood me, how people talked of me as a gay behind me........
Recalling these, there were sweets, but more hurts. Inevitably, I had been indulged in regrets or hatred. But tonight one friend reminded me, the past is not for regret but for remembrance; if you have ever lost something before, win them back in the future.
So, I play as the fighter, against loneliness, laughter, and contempts. I fight for my love, my family, and those who put their faith in me. Please keep on believing me, then I can know how to make it.

No comments: