Tuesday, February 27, 2007

To Start Is Always Hard

After a 5-day vacation plus two weekends back to back, I'm back for office. Oops, some trouble pursues. On my way to work on Monday, my EasyCard (MRT fare card) was expired. Never heard of this right? Can EasyCard be expired with even one thousand NT dollars left in the fund? Yes, it can. The card had no function at all when I took buses and embarrassed me a lot. Eventually, I went to the service desk of the MRT station; the staff promised to give me the reimbursement, only probably after one week. Anyhow, I feel a little bit uncomfortable for made inconvenient.
And this is not the only thing ludicrous. I never experienced the obstruction of the flush toilet beside my office. I guess more than one week's rest makes even the toilet practice its sloth. Damn. When the water mingled with toilet rose up to your ass and came near spilled............. Disgusting.
Besides, not only objects are out of order, but people are, too. This morning I helped one senior colleague prepare a meeting which already noticed the various attending units to mail us documents at least two weeks ago. Pitifully, some of them were so late to do it that they brought them to the conference room, and I had to put them on all the many desks again and again since they arrived in different time. Can't believe they are experienced elderly governmental officials. Delay and drag-outs don't ask the ages.
Oh, Mama and Baby's images occurred to m again. Miss them, in the sunny noon.

No comments: