Thursday, February 15, 2007

Boy Six: The Real Slim Shady Please Stand Up

Today is his last day of stay in the Department Of Health. Therefore, though I 'm not especially familiar with him, I think I have to write an entry for him in memory of this popular type of boy.
When I heard that one girl aged 26 in my office had an unspoken love with him aged 24, I was quite surprised. His face is written with, "I'm a bad boy." He smokes. He drinks. He loves night parties. He is crazy when having fun. He is young. These characteristics aforementioned, to a certain degree, means promiscuity to me. And it will drive me mad if my daughter is to marry him. But who knows? It may simply be my prejudice. Time will tell.
If it were not that I joined a dinner union having him and that girl of my office together, I would never talk to him. I remembered in that dinner, I asked him some personal questions, such as where he was from and what kind of job he'll do after leaving the Department Of Health. He rudely declines my question. I was OK. Maybe he thinks I'm a jerk. That's how I impress most people around me. Ha ha.........
Though I don't like his wild style, and I might never be his friend, I admire him sincerely. He looks free of worries. His smile is radiant with youth and vigor. Girls like him. Boys are around him. He is the stereotype of young guns: full of manhood, regardless of the outdated disciplines of society. To him, I guess, life is having fun, and not to worry 'cause worry is wasteful and useless in times like this. He impresses me much by knowing clearly how life should be wasted.
And once again, his existence reflects my pathetic dilemma of living. Most of time, I am in an occasion or group which I don't think I belong to. I feel distracted outside; endless vanity overwhelms me. I don't ask much. I just wanna feel, feel real love and life ever after. I can't get enough. There is a big hole in my soul in want of contact and understanding.

No comments: