Monday, February 26, 2007

Boy Seven: Always Be My Baby

See, he is incredibly cute...... I have an indescribable and unstoppable crush on him, love him, adore him, want him, kissed him, lipped him, touched him, embraced him, bit him, sucked him. He lights up my life. He is my nephew, one and only, up to this moment.
He hasn't had an English name yet. Any kind person who knows how to give an English name please contact me. It was the first time I saw him on the third day of the lunar year during the Chinese New Year holidays when my brother took him coming home. His existence is an amazing grace to me and my family: I turn out to be a cousin, my parents to grandparents, and my father turns out to be a father! Cool~
There are some things fun I found in my baby nephew, who was born more than one month ago. His sole skin is softer than my face, just like silk. He enjoys sitting on the pirate ship; when he cries, holding him in my arms swaying left and right can halt his tears for a while. He drinks milk, then hiccups and farts, then cries and strains, then sleeps, then wakes up, then cries, and then drinks milk again. It's such a simple cycle of living. No worries, regular, all for subsistence necessity. Sounds great, ah? I wanna be a baby, too.
And there are changes of relationship amongst our family members beyond expectations accompanying a baby's birth. He seems to be a lubricant, smoothening the conflicts in family, lightening the hostility, inducing us to understand more, care more, and have a few steps back when working together.
Oh, my boy darling, you'll always be a part of me, and I'm part of you so definitely. No way will anything gonna break us 'cause you'll always be my baby.

No comments: