Thursday, June 7, 2007

We Are The Southern Boys!

I have to admit I didn't guess the southern people would have been that nice. I, Oscar, exile in the southernmost tip of Formosa Island, turn over a new leaf, and create a brand new image of me. Guess what I do now every day. After work, go to a special delicious restaurant in downtown, enjoy a relaxing meal, chat with the friends, and wander on the street in the breeze. Or lie on the beach, drink beer, eat appetizers, let the waves pat me. Or dive into the ocean, let it emancipate my naked body. And of course, how can I miss the captivating flesh in the mini swimming suits...Jesus Christ, don't get me too excited. In spite that in simply simply one day after I arrived in 恆春, my glossy face was ruined... a lot of acnes are now on my face... it must be the sun, in spite I haven't passed the stool for 4 days, possibly because I ate little vegetables and I didn't adapt myself to the public toilet, staying here, I learn a new simple leisure living style, and pick up the contentment and peace in life. I guess there will be more and more interesting stories going on in the upcoming three months. But most important of all, I want to contribute many thanks to those lovely boys and nurses around me, and the naive villagers. They are super nice, friendly, and helpful. I don't clearly know whether it's their nature or it's the environment's effects, but no matter what, it's my blessings and luck for sure to encounter them, and step into their life. I love 恆春. I love south.

No comments: