Wednesday, June 6, 2007

We Were The Second Team!

I cannot forget how I survived that month on 成功嶺. One month was more than a lifetime, the insults, the fears, the frustrations, etc...... However, I'm super willing to do it again, and don't want my life to miss this period of time, because of you, dear boys.
My brave comrades, we were the second team! Though we didn't win any prize then, on the contrary we suffered a lot, we should be honoured we held on to the last moment. I am so proud to be with you, to be part of this team. You know, we belonged together.
Now, we are separate in different places, doing different chores and errands, having different worries, encountering different challenges. But it's no big deal. I know you all can pull through, for we have made it through the most difficult one. Go go, team two boys! So, hopefully we can collect one day in the not far away future, with our dignity, passion, and faith in life. No matter what you do, you are the most respectable one to me, for we were the comrades, and we are the brothers. I will remember you, and please remember me.

No comments: