Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Back At One

My 88-year-old grandma past away in June, so I had one whole week off. I made use of it to visit my long lost comrades.Remember Boy One? I visited him in 永康 city office. It has been nearly a year since the last time we met. His hairstyle is too stylish now to recognize at the very first moment for me who was only familiar with his butch haircut in 成功嶺. But very soon, I know One is still the one. He is fun, tender, kind, and unique. I am glad to hear from him that he leads a cheerful life now, with the colleagues around him all friendly. According to him, the memory in 成功嶺 is hardly left in his mind. All the sorrows, all the broken images, are gone with the wind. I wonder it's positive to him this way or not. But also, One stressed that he saw no sense experiencing that period in his lifetime, simply to be a "man". Dear One, I wish you happily content. The real life cannot always meet our needs, while it doesn't mean we need to erase our speciality or transform into a foreign somebody in order to win others' identification. We win our life.

No comments: