Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"See Happiness" Concert

I went to the concert of two adult contemporary divas last Saturday. Song by song, all love songs, I saw love, I heard songs.

"At such a night, on such a busy street, who do you miss to frown your brows? All my joys and sorrows fly with you, whose tears wiped and wet again, the one in your mind in doubt."

At the interval of songs, the singer shared with us some of her reflectis about love. She said, before we reach the destination of happiness, we carry a lot of things, some of which has to be parted with, or the cargo will be too heavy to go on. So, let go of what doesn't belong to you. Best wishes for the ex-lovers, thank them for spending those ever happy moments with us, then, let bygones be bygones. We all need to set for different places and reach for seperate sweet dreams.
Goodbye, my loves.

No comments: