Monday, May 21, 2007

Long Time No See

I came from a city being alone, to the place having you. Your appearance in my life is a miracle, and how innocent I was if I were to retain this miracle for perpetuity. Now I leave the city alone again; you're still the one, and my world is changed.

Imagine in the upcoming days, how much I will desire to see you again, to see how you live your life without me around. You will appear all of a sudden in the coffee shop around the block; I will wave at you with a smile, shake your hands, sit and talk to you, as if we've done so many days. We may be excited at what each other is engaged in at present, instead of recalling what we've done together in the past. Or I will watch the screen having you on my computer, frown my brows, shed my tears, noting down every sentiment about you.

Time still ticks away. If this May doesn't go away, then the plum rains won't end. Who don't expect to have more reunions and fewer departures, but the world has its principle to revolve. To sail to the other side of the shore, not too many things I can carry. Disregarding what I lost, I ask myself, have I ever loved, have I ever possessed?

No comments: