Friday, July 20, 2007

Boy Eighteen: The Veterinary And His Pet Clinic

Vet is one of the few Kaohsiung boys in our team two which consists mostly of Tainan County boys in 成功嶺. In our military anthem competition, he was in charge of conducting and designing the marching formation, while I choreographed. Due to this reason, we had more opportunities to chat, and he impressed me by his patience and nice personality.
Vet has a big dream. Since he studied veterinary medicine, after finishing military service, he hopes to own his pet clinic in Taipei which affords him more prospects. Also, his girlfriend is in Taipei, too. I told him, it must be tough to run a clinic. He responded, why not make the best of youth to make it shine and sparkle. When hearing this, I thought to myself, nothing can be more beautiful than having your dream, and putting it into practice! In contrast with him, I have been undetermined about my future, wanting passion in pursuit of something. Vet boy, let me give you my best wishes~

No comments: