Thursday, August 9, 2007

Boy Nineteen: He

He is a prodigious handsome beau, as everyone can see. Out of inborn natural men's envy, I disliked him when he popped on TV. His long hair style bored me. His gossip and sex affairs with a young rising female star were rowdy dowdy on BBS. Anyway, he was that kind of actor that I would never paid attention to, until he served substitute service last year.
He is one ladder later than I am. The fact of his being civilian servicemen as I do prepossesses me. Some kind of familiarity you know. And when I read his photos in 成功嶺, I could not but marvel at his masculine beauty. How could a boy in newcomers' military training camp still be so charming. Envy succumbed to infinite admiries.
If I had his face, I would be happier. If I were hm, I must be more confident than I am now. There are a great deal of desires inside me to become him instead of me. I, just don't wanna be myself.

No comments: